The Satellite Communications Network aims to focus on the various changes in the satellite industry: from emerging trends, to the latest technology; the upcoming events and exhibitions, as well as industry updates and highlights.
- SES expands viewing number to 276 million homes worldwide
- Inmarsat to introduce L-TAC L-band service for government users
- ArabSat acquires Greek operator Hellas Sat, expands services in Europe
- IDT, CoBank offer new satellite leasing program for rural water utilities
- Arabsat’s 6th generation satellite to be launched by Arianespace, Astrium, Thales Alenia Space